вторник, 27 април 2010 г.

Alex Tunchev: I hope to play against England at Wembley

The Leicester City defender Alexander Tunchev continues to recover from a knee injury. The defender gets a knee injury that forced him to operate seven weeks ago. The former captain of CSKA Sofia agreed to an interview for Gong.bg and Darik Radiо. Tunchev didn’t hide that secretly hopes to be fully fit for the upcoming еuropean qualifiers.

- Sasho, first of all how are you? You are treating an injury and very long ago we haven’t talked to you to understand what your situation is now...
- Thanks, I'm fine. Seven weeks ago I was operated. Now things are pretty good.
– It was reported that your situation is extremely serious. There were rumours that you want tos to end your career. Is there any truth in these rumours?
-At this stage, it wasn’t reached such information to me. The doctor, who have operated me, said meniscus is healthy. I have no worries and will play football again.
-What are the doctors’ prognoses? When will you play again for Leicester?
– I will certainly know it when the review goes on 26 May. I hope I will likely start training with the rest of the players for the next season. I guess in august, I will be ready for matches. Maybe not at beginning, but in mid-аugust I will be ready for matches of Leicester City.
-Leicester City has a chance to qualify for the Premier League. Is it real, what do you think?
-We will certainly participate in the playoffs. One of the assistants was joking with me that last year after my injury, the team has entered a higher division. Now he says we will go in the Premier League after my injury. A little joke on my back. I hope they will succeed. We haven’t a goal to qualify for the Premier League, but if there’s a possibility to do it, we will not miss it.
- In life, the wheel rotates. Would it be a sweet revenge if you return on the pitch in the Premiership?
- Not much of a revenge for the missed time, but it is a very pleasant experience.
- Do you feel the support of the leadership of Leicester City and how long is your contract with Leicester City?
- I have a contract for another year. I have no worries because I talked to the coach and he inspires me with a courage. He said he will rely to me when I recover from the injury.
-Are you supported by people, who are in the football?
- Yes, I shall be with Stilian and Martin, who play in England. You know that Martin has similar problems. I hear and with former teammates. They all wish me a speedy recovery.
-The national team has a problem in the central couple defenders. Do you think of the national team?
- Became unpleasant things, but I do not think I'm right decision. All together to tackle this problem. I hope if he began to play well in my club team, get call-back.
-Do you keep in connection with Stanimir Stoilov?
- We saw before to open a new injury. For quite some time we have not heard, but this is normal because it was clear that I will not be ready by summer.
-Can you imagine that you will be playfor the Bulgarian national team against England at Wembley?
-Yes, I do. Secretly I hope to recover by then and I enter into some form. This will be very happy event for me.

source: gong.bg
http://gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=132383

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар